Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Charlie Wilson's War

...is a great movie! Loved it.

You know what else is great?
Not having homework.

Oh, and stationery.
Here's some random stationery I like:
This one's from Boatman Geller. It's a flat card, which I like. The colors are cute, but it's still appropriate for a formal or serious note.

LOVE this one! Ever since I did an alligator in my wax batik project I've become obsessed with them. I know this one's kinda immature. Oh well.

Much better.

Love these Kate Spade Idiom cards. 
RED LETTER DAY, OUT OF THE BLUE, IN THE PINK, GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER
Not exactly good for serious notes, but cute nonetheless.

Very versatile Vineyard Vines notecards. They only came in green, but green's cool I guess.

That's all, folks.
I'll be doing MORE homework.
So you should too.




No comments:

Post a Comment