Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry!

I know its been awhile, and this blissue is going to be rather short, but what can I say? The grading period ends friday! Aka, in two days!!!!!
Well anyways, I made a care package for a good friend of mine who's away at college and I super proud of it! Here 'tis:
I used a green takeout-style box to hold candy, mints, and other small items. I also packed some cookies in a clear tin, but there's nothing special about that. I drew a little picture of her in front of "college." It says "WOOH COLLEGE," which is lame. But CGT recognizes my ironic wit.
ell-o-ell. 
I hope CGT doesn't read this before it gets to her!!!

I'll be having a stressful two days. 
SO YOU SHOULD TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment