Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

War Part II


So, guys! I have some trés exciting news! It's a secret though, sorry. (Shout out to a certain Vogue employee who may or may not have "really liked" my blog).

On a different note, yet another friend has decided to wage a blog war with yours truly. Readers will remember that Typewrite Socialite was victorious in the battle against Say It Isn't So. And, TS, I will be victorious again! Look out :)

So I'm gonna bring the fashion back to my blog. Starting with....

MY FAVE UP AND COMING DESIGNERS
1. Matthew Williamson- I'm obsessed with his stuff. OBSESSED. Fun, flirty, chic, colorful, amazing. His clothes are so effortlessly cool.

spaceball.gif2. Jeffrey Hart- SCAD awarded him the Golden Scissors for Womenswear at his senior fashion show, and for good reason. His clothes are a guilty pleasure-- dark, mysterious, vampy.

That's just a sneak peak, guys.
I'm getting ready for war. So you should too.


No comments:

Post a Comment