Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Book List


So, basically. I've reinvented myself in a quest to become more interesting. This involves going to art school and reading Lady Gaga's bio. I've lined up another book to read as well. What? Cop Without A Badge. Fans of Real Housewives of New Jersey will recognize this as the book that exposed Danielle as a "prostitution whore". I'm pumped. I'm gonna read it. So you should too.
Also, I'm gonna share with you guys an ULTIMATE GAGA playlist I've been handing out to friends. Enjoy!
Dancing In The Dark*
Again Again
Electric Kiss
Money Honey*
Filthy Pop
Let Love Down
Vanity
So Happy I Could Die *
Fever
Future Love
Wonderful
Paper Gangsta*
Telephone Acoustic & Dance In The Dark Live @ Brit Awards 2010
Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes
Speechless
I Like It Rough
Alejandro
Beautiful Dirty Rich
Viva La Vida Cover*

*faves

what do ya think of the new background?
Yes? No?

1 comment:

  1. Monster aka best song ever isn't on your playlist. Fail.

    ReplyDelete