Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Excuses, Excuses


Guys, I don't mean to brag. Actually, scratch that. I do want to brag. I am a master of excuses. However, I do not have a legitimate one for the amount of time I let elapse between the last post and this one. It's awful. In that time, I have developed a new obsession. You are probably not at all surprised. And...... 9 By Design! It always happens that I fall in love with a TV show right before the end of the season, leaving me to buy all the preceding episodes on iTunes in order to make sense of the finale. Heh. This show chronicles the charmical life of the Novogratz family. This NYC couple and their SEVEN kids have inspired me to do two things: 1) be an interior designer and 2) have 7 kids. Basically to be them. With effortless cool, they renovate and reconstruct sex shops and gun stores in Lower Manhattan into glamourous and chic townhomes that sell for upwards of 15 million buckaroos. CRAZY. Their life is busy, fun, and over the top. And they make me feel like a pathetic cry baby for disliking a little spring cleaning. I'll also be perusing their new book, Downtown Chic. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment