Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Intelligentsia


Readers, I have come to a conclusion. Over what? My fam. I think it's pretty clear that we are, in fact, members of The Intelligentsia. I have prepared a few examples:
#1. My dad once worked for the National Spelling Bee as a word chooser, and at the Encyclopedia Brittanica. Nerdiness is like as important a job requirement at these places as a degree.
#2. We read obscure books. (Austerity Britain. Sounds EXCITING............not.)
#3. I recently made a deal with my mother: 5 chapters of Anna Karenina in exchange for shopping.
#4. We argue in parliamentary debate form.
#5. We all wear glasses.
#6. We know that Salman Rushdie is not a type of fish.
#7. We wear sweatervests. And wool socks.


***AT THIS TIME I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE SUPER-KUDOS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO RECOGNIZED THE ABOVE PHOTO AS ONE OF "INTELLIGENTSIA COFFEE" ***

This coffee place intrigues me, guys. I'll be googling it. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment