Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Unis




Guys, I'll be frank with you. I am struggling with this uniform thing. For a long time I've fought battles over clothes. People thinking the way I dress is weird, trying to conform, deciding to rebel, etc. After this year, I swore to myself I would not sell out to the mainstream, I would wear what I want when I want, whether it please the judgmental and uptight population of Montgomery or not. Then, uniforms! Gone is my chance for renewal. Gone! Now, I'm left with accessorization to fulfill my goal. Shoes and headbands are my last hurrah. So, I've decided to be bold with them. Hello, perforated boots and strappy sandals! Meet Celia, eager wearer. I'll be busy being myself, readers. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment