Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Woods



It's a woods day, y'all. It's cold outside and I'm jammin' to my "melancholy" playlist. I just want to be in the trees and see animals. Ya know?

I'm a nature girl. Vegetarian, hiking-boot-owning, adrenaline-loving kinda gal.

I'm also a, uh, shall we say, discerning individual. I like plumbing. And pretty things.

So what's a girl like me to do when she's in the mood for some dirt and nature and stuff?

Glamping. Thats "glam" + "camping."

check out Martyn House in the North Georgia Mountains:

Nature appreciation at its finest. One of the glam tents.

Glam tent interior. Pretty sweet, huh? 

21st Century outhouse? Not too shabby! Love their decor.

Whatcha think? I'm loving it.
Soooo much.
So you should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment