Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SPOTTED

So the other day, I mentioned in my Southern-lovin' blog that my pups are all named for Southern writers/literary characters. Which is awesome, right? While I was on the search for naming ideas for future pets, I stumbled upon quite a few other things named for Southern greats of the literary world.
Great minds think alike!

Kiehl James Patrick:
Atticus Finch bracelet {To Kill a Mockingbird}

Daisy Buchanan bracelet {The Great Gatsby}

Oh, and their headbands are named for some of my favorite people, too. 
Like, Jackie O for example. She's the bomb.

Remember yesterday's post about Billy Reid? Yep. All. Southern. All. The. Way.

That is all I guess. Stressful week=not alot of blogging. 
I'll close with this picture:
It's Oak Alley Plantation House. Ya know, in Louisiana? 
It's my future home. No biggie. 
All this southern researching has rekindled my love for old Plantation homes. 
That, and many walks in Columbus, Mississippi. 

And now a quote from the mahvelous Miss Katie Scarlett:

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. 
I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. 
No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. 
As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."

How's that for determination??

I'll be jammin' to some new music! 
So you should too.


No comments:

Post a Comment