Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Headband Wasteland





Okay, dear readers. After my first post, I realized I probably wasn't living up to the high standards I set for myself with the title "Typewrite Socialite" by not writing about fashion. So here goes. Oh, headbands. They may be my accessory of choice, but headbands are loved the world over from Blair Waldorf to Rachel Berry to random Tokyo teenagers. Headbands are almost like little people. Some are big, some are small, some are colorful, some are beige. Some are cute, some are..... not. There's only one problem. Where do they all go? After my daily count-and-sort today, I was SHOCKED to discover that my once healthy and vital collection of 50 has now dwindled to a mere 37! What has happened to the lost and broken ones? Do they go to happy headband heaven? Or, like socks, do they end up disintegrated into lent in the bottom of household appliances? No matter. The real question at hand here is, which one to buy to replace the missing twelve! Well, as a lover of all things vintage, I'm choosing to restock with handmade goodies from etsy.com. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment